A great opportunity awaits! InsideOut Physiotherapy is expanding it's space and has a part-time to full-time physiotherapist position available.
Are you ready to be committed to your patient care knowing your clinic owner is committed to you? Do you believe that treatment includes an integrated system approach, with myofascial release, manual and exercise? Is a good work / life balance important for you? InsideOut Physiotherapy & Wellness Group is an established, physiotherapy owned clinic in downtown Toronto. With a reputation for diagnostics and delivering high quality care, InsideOut offers: Physiotherapy, Neurophysiotherapy, Acupuncture and Osteopathy in a bright, welcoming environment.
What’s in it for you ?
* A working environment where you are supported to practice physiotherapy - 30 to 60 minute appointments
* One-to-one care in private treatment rooms with additional gym space
* A well-established referral base with an opportunity to build
* Bright, renovated space with paperless charting and new equipment
* A supportive team with years of experience and expertise to share
* Bi-weekly in-services sharing knowledge and skills
* Compensation package with support for education and health benefit options
You are the right match if :
* You share the InsideOut philosophy and commitment to patient care and health promotion
* You have a minimum of one year’s experience
* You have Acupuncture or working towards completion
* You want to be part of a team, participating in education sessions and interdisciplinary growth
* You are committed to life-long learning and completion of courses such as myofascial, NKT, Barrel / Upledger or manual
* You are looking for a long-term commitment to your patients, clinic and personal growth
Qualified applicants are welcome to forward their resume to Jennifer Howey at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**** NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted ****
Back to all Events