Do you enjoy multi-tasking and navigating between a desk job and clinic duties ? Can you improve someone’s day by greeting them with a smile ? Are you comfortable with computers and would be proficient at learning a new clinic scheduling system ? Are you looking for working 4 days a week with the flexibility to increase in the future ? A busy Physiotherapy and Wellness Clinic in downtown Toronto is looking for one receptionist / clinic admin support person. With a reputation for client centered care and customer service, InsideOut offers: Physiotherapy, Neuro-rehabilitation, Acupuncture and Osteopathic services.
The successful candidate will be:
- Effective in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a busy environment
- Competent using a computer patient scheduling and billing system
- Insightful. Good at anticipating patient and staff needs
- Confident with promoting and selling wellness services
- Courteous, empathetic and customer oriented
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Task oriented, with a mature, responsible work ethic
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Willing to prepare treatment rooms and perform various clinic duties
- Can communicate clearly in English with a pleasant phone manner
Job will start at 4 - 5 days per week, $17.50 - $18.00 / hour. We invest in our staff and are looking for a long-term commitment.
Applicants MUST COMPLETE the following:
1. Go to www.insideoutphysio.com
2. Click on “Links” top tab
3. Download and complete Front Desk Administrator Questionnaire.
This is a fillable PDF and can be saved on your computer.
You must have a Adobe PDF Reader to read this file.
This form CANNOT be filled in using your smart phone.
Click here to download fillable PDF Questionnaire
4. Email the completed questionnaire and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, please contact Jennifer K. at 416 - 925 - 0050
*** ONLY completed questionnaires and resumes will be considered ***
Thank you for your interest. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.